Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

Falcons Lose On Last Second Field Goal

Go down

Falcons Lose On Last Second Field Goal Empty Falcons Lose On Last Second Field Goal

Falcons Lose On Last Second Field Goal 8d3cf7f4-8953-45ce-b7da-32d8cf261bdb(1)

PHENIOX, AZ – The Falcons had just blown another one, and Roddy White couldn’t contain himself.

The 8-year veteran unloaded, wondering where this team is headed after watching Atlanta collapse in the fourth quarter and lose, 23-21, to the Arizona Cardinals on Tuesday.

“It’s getting old,” White said. “There is a tradition growing here and I’m not sure which way this tradition is going.”

The Falcons are freefalling at the moment.

Jay Feely kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired after John Skelton rallied the Cardinals in the fourth quarter, giving the Cardinals a narrow win over a struggling team.

The Falcons led 21-20 in the fourth when the game turned in a big way.
Arizona (4-6) took over at their own 23 yard line and John Skelton connected with Michael Floyd on a 16 yard pass and the following play connected with Lee Evens on a 40 yard pass. After the Falcon’s only QB sack of the game, Skelton scrabbled outside and threw a perfect pass on the run to a wide open Floyd with 2 seconds remaining. After a time out Jay Feely lined up for what was the game winner.

For Ryan and the Falcons (3-7), the vibe couldn’t be worse at the moment.
It has been reported that the Falcons have let their general manager go and I can’t blame them. What was once a promising year has now turned for the worse. I am not sure if the Falcons could even beat a NCAA division 1-AA team right now. After all the turmoil they are going to stick with coach Locker for the time being. They have to figure something out, and figure it out quick.

“Not heartbreaking,” White said. “Tiresome, monotonous, a few guys in here are perturbed and (ticked), but we’re beyond heartbreak. We’re just getting upset. We have all but thrown this season away.”

And coach Drew Locker is running out of words to describe what’s happening.
“Our guys played well enough to give themselves a chance to win,” he said. “Who would have thought we would be sitting where we are now. We have a great situation and set of circumstances here in Atlanta, and this happens – and it’s tough. It really is. The guys have played well, and the guys played hard. I feel bad for those guys in that room.”

In the end, it was a familiar and frustrating result. Five of the Falcons’ losses are by six points or less, and in this one, they set the tone for most of the game.
Skelton completed 19 of 21 passes for 231 yards for Arizona after having a lackluster performance in his previous game.

Michael Floyd had 60 yards receiving and Alfred Morris ran for 55 yards for Arizona.

Ryan threw for 231 yards with 3 TD’s and Smith added 62 yards receiving for Atlanta.

With one of the worst records in the NFC, the Falcons let longtime GM Harry Nuttz go on Monday while making it clear no one except maybe their young stars are safe. Even they have come under criticism in recent weeks for their demeanor and attitude.

“This was a challenging week, not only for me, but for any Atlanta Falcon’s fan that has been following us,” White said. “We just have to come out and keep enduring and keep going and keep going. It tells a lot about the teammates and what type of team you have faced with adversity. ”

hogtradition22
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG
BOSS HOG

http://www.btbsim.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Falcons Lose On Last Second Field Goal :: Comments

w4mvp

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 pm by w4mvp

Poor Harry Nutz...he built such a great team and he gets booted because the coach and players didn't perform. What a shame.

clown

Back to top Go down

hogtradition22

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm by hogtradition22

I think he got booted because it was found out that he was making coach Locker call the plays he texted him during the game. Coach Locker when to the ownership with this.

Back to top Go down

xxNWAxx08

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:25 pm by xxNWAxx08

to bad, i thought u was gonna help me out LOL Sad

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 am by Guest

hogtradition22 wrote:Falcons Lose On Last Second Field Goal 8d3cf7f4-8953-45ce-b7da-32d8cf261bdb(1)

PHENIOX, AZ – The Falcons had just blown another one, and Roddy White couldn’t contain himself.

The 8-year veteran unloaded, wondering where this team is headed after watching Atlanta collapse in the fourth quarter and lose, 23-21, to the Arizona Cardinals on Tuesday.

“It’s getting old,” White said. “There is a tradition growing here and I’m not sure which way this tradition is going.”

The Falcons are freefalling at the moment.

Jay Feely kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired after John Skelton rallied the Cardinals in the fourth quarter, giving the Cardinals a narrow win over a struggling team.

The Falcons led 21-20 in the fourth when the game turned in a big way.
Arizona (4-6) took over at their own 23 yard line and John Skelton connected with Michael Floyd on a 16 yard pass and the following play connected with Lee Evens on a 40 yard pass. After the Falcon’s only QB sack of the game, Skelton scrabbled outside and threw a perfect pass on the run to a wide open Floyd with 2 seconds remaining. After a time out Jay Feely lined up for what was the game winner.

For Ryan and the Falcons (3-7), the vibe couldn’t be worse at the moment.
It has been reported that the Falcons have let their general manager go and I can’t blame them. What was once a promising year has now turned for the worse. I am not sure if the Falcons could even beat a NCAA division 1-AA team right now. After all the turmoil they are going to stick with coach Locker for the time being. They have to figure something out, and figure it out quick.

“Not heartbreaking,” White said. “Tiresome, monotonous, a few guys in here are perturbed and (ticked), but we’re beyond heartbreak. We’re just getting upset. We have all but thrown this season away.”

And coach Drew Locker is running out of words to describe what’s happening.
“Our guys played well enough to give themselves a chance to win,” he said. “Who would have thought we would be sitting where we are now. We have a great situation and set of circumstances here in Atlanta, and this happens – and it’s tough. It really is. The guys have played well, and the guys played hard. I feel bad for those guys in that room.”

In the end, it was a familiar and frustrating result. Five of the Falcons’ losses are by six points or less, and in this one, they set the tone for most of the game.
Skelton completed 19 of 21 passes for 231 yards for Arizona after having a lackluster performance in his previous game.

Michael Floyd had 60 yards receiving and Alfred Morris ran for 55 yards for Arizona.

Ryan threw for 231 yards with 3 TD’s and Smith added 62 yards receiving for Atlanta.

With one of the worst records in the NFC, the Falcons let longtime GM Harry Nuttz go on Monday while making it clear no one except maybe their young stars are safe. Even they have come under criticism in recent weeks for their demeanor and attitude.

“This was a challenging week, not only for me, but for any Atlanta Falcon’s fan that has been following us,” White said. “We just have to come out and keep enduring and keep going and keep going. It tells a lot about the teammates and what type of team you have faced with adversity. ”

did you write this or did you get it from somewhere?

Back to top Go down

hogtradition22

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:18 am by hogtradition22

Sometimes I write them, some times i find like articles and get an ideal of what to write. Depends on how much time I have. this one is a little of both.;

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down