2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

So. My ps3 is dead.

Go down

So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by MrRedSox2542 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm not going to be able to play MLB the Show any time soon, my ps3 decided to die.

Hog, you can go ahead and remove me from the league.

Thanks guys!

MrRedSox2542
Pro

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by rondoman on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

MrRedSox2542 wrote:I'm not going to be able to play MLB the Show any time soon, my ps3 decided to die.

Hog, you can go ahead and remove me from the league.

Thanks guys!

Aww man that sucks.

You should go get a new one ASAP!
avatar
rondoman
Pro

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 39
Location : South Eastern Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by MrRedSox2542 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 pm

rondoman wrote:
MrRedSox2542 wrote:I'm not going to be able to play MLB the Show any time soon, my ps3 decided to die.

Hog, you can go ahead and remove me from the league.

Thanks guys!

Aww man that sucks.

You should go get a new one ASAP!

I would but I don't have the $$.

MrRedSox2542
Pro

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by hogtradition22 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 pm

MrRedSox2542 wrote:
rondoman wrote:
MrRedSox2542 wrote:I'm not going to be able to play MLB the Show any time soon, my ps3 decided to die.

Hog, you can go ahead and remove me from the league.

Thanks guys!

Aww man that sucks.

You should go get a new one ASAP!

I would but I don't have the $$.

You better just save up for the PS4.
avatar
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG
BOSS HOG

Posts : 635
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 38
Location : Arkansas

View user profile http://www.btbsim.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by rondoman on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Id still get a PS3. Will the PS4 play PS3 games? I got too many games to play plus The Last of Us comes out next week.
avatar
rondoman
Pro

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 39
Location : South Eastern Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by Bearded1nfidel on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 pm

+1 - i preordered the last of us today. that game is gonna rock.

Bearded1nfidel
Pro

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So. My ps3 is dead.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum