Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

League Advance Schedule

2 posters

Go down

League Advance Schedule Empty League Advance Schedule

Post by hogtradition22 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no effort.

(We are almost certain with this group of guys we will not have to worry about this, but we still wanted to throw it out there.)
hogtradition22
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG
BOSS HOG

http://www.btbsim.com

Back to top Go down

League Advance Schedule Empty Re: League Advance Schedule

Post by HustlinOwl Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:15 pm

hogtradition22 wrote:We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time,  those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no effort.

(We are almost certain with this group of guys we will not have to worry about this, but we still wanted to throw it out there.)

Next deadline August 9th @ 9PM CST, 20-40 Games???
HustlinOwl
HustlinOwl
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by hogtradition22 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Between 20 and 34 Games in by Aug. 9th.  

When you reach you max games played amount you can still play guys who haven't reached it.
hogtradition22
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG
BOSS HOG

http://www.btbsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down