Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

2014 MLB Season

4 posters

Go down

2014 MLB Season Empty 2014 MLB Season

Post by hogtradition22 Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern itself.  A lot of the rules we had in the past will be eliminated because of how good the game is.   Just remember not to use any glitches you know of, and always make decisions based on what you have seen in real baseball. Example: You're hardly ever going to see a team squeeze three times a game or steal with every runner all the time and hit and run every pitch.  So you should not do this either.

When a game is over make sure you let it get to the exit screen and fully exit out into the league lobby.  If for some reason the game did not count contact me with the name of your opponent and the date of the game and I will try and resolve it for you.

Pitching Rotation
As of right now you are free to set and manage your rotations as you please. We strongly suggest you knock out a series in one setting if at all possible.  If you don't then you run the change of messing up match-ups and facing the same pitcher twice in a single series. Lets try our best to manage our rotations in a SIM manner.

Disconnects

We will go with the start over from scratch policy on disconnects.  If you think your opponent deserved the win and want to give it to them, that is up to you. If not the game is to start over like your playing it for the first time.

League / Schedule Format

30 Teams - Max 4 per division.
162 Games
Quick Counts are on.
Balks are on.

Pretty much all other settings you can still change will be considered user preference.

Schedule
We are currently using a flex schedule that will automatically advance a series every two days. The flex part is there are 8 series open at the same time so you potentially have a whole months of games to choose from.  That being said, you need to make sure your main priority is to complete the series that will advance first.  Every two days series will advance in sequence starting at the first series on your schedule.  Then the second series, then the third and so on.  So the first series on your calendar should be available to play until this Friday night.

There will be some CPU games since we are only going to have 4 teams per division.  The games will be challenging.  So once you start one please complete it. There's no reason to reset a game. It's a long season.

Please do not play a CPU game until after the first advance unless you already have 4 teams in your division and the CPU game is against one of the open teams in your division. We need until then to finalize the league owners.  You may however play practice games against the AI.

Another exceptions to this Rules is if your First series is against a team that does not have a claimed owner. Just PM me and I will okay it to be played.

You are expected to use GroupMe mainly to schedule your games and to be active in chat.  You may also use psn PM's.  They have a great app to download too that allows you to quickly receive and send messages.  But remember GroupMe is the glue.  It will keep the league together.  

Issues

If you have any issues please PM me.  A  later date I will have other people established as admins, but for right now I will try and handle most of the issues. If I am not around you can ask Felix or Worm for help.

Please reply that you have read this before you play your first game. If you are not registered or are just lazy, you can send me a PM on groupme that says you read this.

PLAY BALL!

Last edited by hogtradition22 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
hogtradition22
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG
BOSS HOG

http://www.btbsim.com

Back to top Go down

2014 MLB Season Empty Re: 2014 MLB Season

Post by hogtradition22 Wed May 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Read and I agree!
hogtradition22
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG