Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

Rams left the division rival Cardinals with a G egg in their Neast

Go down

Rams left the division rival Cardinals with a G egg in their Neast Empty Rams left the division rival Cardinals with a G egg in their Neast

Rams left the division rival Cardinals with a G egg in their Neast Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkkf310en4pbHyoq3r0-TTtl3G0vYX0V2VCRFFrAc6FTwdkoyA

The STL. Rams come up with one of their biggest wins this season, WIN on the road against a tough Cardinals defense 27-0. after losing the first match up of the season to the cards the team came into this game with a chip on their shoulder.

With a slow start to the 1st qt. both teams couldn't find a way to keep drives alive. That all changed in the 2nd qt after a cardinals punt that was downed at the rams 1 1/2 yrd make. So the coach wanted to take a chance and came out in a 3 TE set 1 WR and do a quick passing play hoping to catch the cards d off guard. and it worked it got us 10 yrds, so we did it again but this time it was a 2 TE set 1 WR and 1 FB and with the cards D being so aggressive with the run it looked like a urun but it was a WR streak up the slide line that got the 1st TD of the game which was a huge 70=yrds YAC cause it was only the safety down field to beat.
On the cardinals next possession they drove down the field John Skelton was getting the ball to his wr and moving down the field, so in side the rams 10 yrd line the cardinals i guess wanted skelton to finish wat he started with a passing TD so with a 5 wr set on the field the rams come with ther nickle D, so not trusting throwing near the CB's or S's skelton trys to take advantage of the only LB on the field which happen to be James laurinaitis, on a slant route to his slot WR, not knowing that James has been watching tape and knew it was coming under cuts the slot and picks of Skelton and the cardinals only RedZone possession of the game.

The Rams took full adavntage of the cardinals soft Run defense through out the game to move the ball. and that helped Sam and his 2 rookie WR the BIG BODY Brian Quick and the STRETCH THE FIELD SPEED GUY Chris Givens to hook up with HUGE plays for tds each. With the well balanced offense 206 passing yrds, and 107 rushing yrd split between all 4 of the rams RB the cardinals game plan changed as the game went on and the rams took fuul advantage of that.

We was able to confuse Skelton wit oh so many different looks on defense that he wasn't able to get in a rhythm wit his wr. His poor play lead the him to the bench, and Vince Young came in with under a min to go hoping to at least put some type of points on the board. he came very close as he drove down the field hitting fitz and his other wrs and his rb and ran a great no huddle offense after tying and tying to throw on the rams rookie CB how has been a clutch player for the past 3 wks ( he got upgraded with clutch) Janoris Jenkins and jenkins dropped 5 ints but knocke down every thing Young trys to test Finnegan who also is clutch with deep pass the rookie wr Floyd to get in field goal range but Finnegan picks it off to end the game and leave the cardinals scoreless.
xxNWAxx08
xxNWAxx08
Pro

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Rams left the division rival Cardinals with a G egg in their Neast :: Comments

hogtradition22

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm by hogtradition22

Great read!

Back to top Go down

xxNWAxx08

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 pm by xxNWAxx08