Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

2012 Week 7: Chiefs Acquire Fred Davis

Go down

2012 Week 7: Chiefs Acquire Fred Davis Empty 2012 Week 7: Chiefs Acquire Fred Davis

In another startling move, the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to a trade with the Washington Redskins that will bring tight end Fred Davis to the Heart of America.

Today, it was announced that the Redskins have agreed to trade Davis and free safety Madieu Williams to the Chiefs in return for tight end Tony Moeaki, cornerback Javier Arenas, and free safety Kendrick Lewis.

Davis, 26, has recorded 22 receptions for 372 yards and 1 touchdown, which was the 72-yard game-winner in week 7. He joins Ryan Mallett as newcomers to the Chiefs offense, who Coach West hopes will revitalize the team's passing game.

Williams, 30, was second on the Redskins with 24 tackles. He also recorded the Redskins only interception on the year and has recovered a fumble.

Moeaki, 25, was previously the Chiefs starting tight end, but has had a disappointing start with only 6 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown.

Lewis, 24, was third on the Chiefs with 25 tackles this season. He also has a fumble recovery.

Arenas, 24, was tied for second on the Chiefs with 3 interceptions. He also has recorded 11 tackles and 7 deflections.

w4mvp
w4mvp
Pro

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

2012 Week 7: Chiefs Acquire Fred Davis :: Comments

hogtradition22

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:26 am by hogtradition22

The Chiefs just got tougher....

Back to top Go down

hogtradition22

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm by hogtradition22