Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

2012 Week 12: Mallett Beats Manning in Shootout

Go down

2012 Week 12: Mallett Beats Manning in Shootout Empty 2012 Week 12: Mallett Beats Manning in Shootout

2012 Week 12: Mallett Beats Manning in Shootout Bowe10

In just his third NFL start, the Chiefs newest acquisition has shown up a future Hall of Fame quarterback. This week, Ryan Mallett and the Kansas City Chiefs faced off against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. While the Broncos focused on stopping the record-breaking pace of MVP candidate Jamal Charles, the whole field opened up for the passing game.

The second year player carved up the Denver secondary, completing 14 of 16 passes (87%) for 250 yards and 4 touchdowns, leading the Chiefs to a 34-28 win over their division rivals. Having just come off of a huge game against the Bengals last week (20/25 for 348 yards, 4 TDs, 1 interception), the home field went crazy for the big kid who looks to be a true franchise quarterback.

Future Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning kept his team in the game, coming back from a 17 point deficit at halftime to score 28 points in the second half. His 398 passing yards and 4 touchdowns was tempered by mistakes and a ball-hawking secondary as he threw 4 interceptions.

Despite being held in check on the ground with only 85 yards on 26 carries (3.3 yards per carry), Jamal Charles was a key player in the win, catching 4 passes for 66 yards and 2 touchdowns. With 230 carries for 1711 yards (7.4 YPC), he is still on pace to break the single season rushing record currently held by Eric Dickerson (2105 yards). His 2001 yards from scrimmage (1711 rushing, 290 receiving) and 23 total touchdowns leads the NFL.

The Chiefs host the Carolina Panthers in Week 13. The Carolina Panthers hope that their 3rd ranked rush defense can stop Charles, but their pass defense (29th) may not be able to stop their newly improved passing attack. Meanwhile, the Chiefs will look to stop the Panthers' 3-headed rushing attack and "open man" passing game.

Last edited by w4mvp on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
w4mvp
w4mvp
Pro

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

2012 Week 12: Mallett Beats Manning in Shootout :: Comments

iiitre

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 am by iiitre

Gonna be a great game between u two

Back to top Go down

hogtradition22