Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

Mature SIm League

2 posters

Go down

Mature SIm League Empty Mature SIm League

Post by hogtradition22 Fri May 17, 2013 3:13 am

I want to reiterate that this is a SIM league for MATURE players. This means if you have an issue you bring it to me in a PM. DO NOT post your frustrations in the forums. If there is a problem we will take care of it. We can not babysit every owner every game so we rely on you to let us know how other owner are playing you. Please do not be nit picky. Let the little things go and bring the things that go against sim play to us.

Some things that have been brought to my attention and should not be happening is the following:

Excessive bunting - You are allowed two bunts per game. One of those bunts can be a suicide squeeze. If at any time you are safe at first on a bunt it counts. No exceptions.

Excessive stealing
- Guys keep this realistic. Although we do not a set rule on how many times you can steal do not be stealing and hitting and running every other batter. Mimic a real MLB game.

Rundowns - Apparently we have guys that are getting into run downs on purpose or more than they should. If you are caught doing this we will have to remove you from the league.

April Games - Right now we are only playing April games. Be sure to look and see who you play in April and only invite people to those games. When other games are open we will post it here in the League News section.

On a positive note.... Smile Cyco has been working hard to get good quality players for our league. Hopefully we will have it filled completely by next week. We do not always know how guys are gonna play. All we can really do it play them and make them read the rules. It's totally up to them if they play our brand of ball. So, hang in there, let us know and let us do our jobs.

I appreciate the commitment you guys have made and we will do whatever we can to make this a great league. Just remember, it starts with you.

Thanks,
HOG
hogtradition22
hogtradition22
BOSS HOG
BOSS HOG

http://www.btbsim.com

Back to top Go down

Mature SIm League Empty Re: Mature SIm League

Post by ramjr0116 Fri May 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Great words and I will follow them...i totally agree and I am a newbie to this league...
ramjr0116
ramjr0116
Pro

Back to top Go down