Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2014 MLB Season

Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm by hogtradition22

Welcome to our league!  

I am going to keep this simple and short.  We expect everyone to play the game of baseball and do it without complaining.  If you get frustrated at someone take a break and get over it, and come back ready to play.  

As of right now we are going to let the game govern …

Comments: 4

League Advance Schedule

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm by hogtradition22

We are going to test out the following advance schedule for the first two week of league.

You MUST complete between 10 and 20 games by July 26th @ 9 PM CST. At that time, those of you who do not have 10 games in will receive forced losses or be replaced if you have been found to of made no …

Comments: 2

Complaining and all the other BS.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm by hogtradition22

From this point forward if you feel the need to complain or argue about anything do not do it in the forums, forums chat or on groupme. If you have a problem with someone or something, send me a PM and I will handle it the best way I see fit. If you broadcast it in the forums go ahead and remove …

Comments: 5

Gamplay Issues

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by hogtradition22

I have noticed that a lot of pitchers are not coming set when they are in the stretch position. We do have balks turned on but they do not work correctly. At this time I am not sure if pitchers not coming set is a connection issue or a human issue.

That being said please come set and wait at …

Comments: 5

MLB Trade Rumors

2012 Week 7: Ryan Mallett Traded to Chiefs, May Start Against Raiders

Go down

2012 Week 7: Ryan Mallett Traded to Chiefs, May Start Against Raiders Empty 2012 Week 7: Ryan Mallett Traded to Chiefs, May Start Against Raiders

2012 Week 7: Ryan Mallett Traded to Chiefs, May Start Against Raiders Ryan-m10

2012 Week 7: Ryan Mallett Traded to Chiefs, May Start Against Raiders

Just three years after trading their second round pick to New England for their backup quarterback, the Chiefs have done it again. In a shocking mid-season move, Kansas City has traded their 2013 2nd round pick and rookie quarterback Ryan Lindley to the Patriots for quarterback Ryan Mallett.

This trade comes after a string of three horrible games by Matt Cassell, in which he has completed only 19 out of 51 passes for 254 yards, 1 touchdown and 6 interceptions. This trade could spell the end to his starting job, something that fans have been begging for the last few weeks.

“I live here year round. I’ve had nothing but support from the people in Kansas City,” Cassel said. “From the people we’ve met, my wife has met and my children go to school with.”

“The fact of the matter is, Kansas City is a great place to play. We have a passionate fan base. I’m sure that they’re frustrated. We’re frustrated as well.”

No doubt there will be some that are frustrated by Cassel’s politically correct answers, but it would be silly to expect anything else from him. He has never been one to rock the boat and he’s smart enough to know that taking on the fans at any level is a losing proposition.

Cassel’s play has put him on thin ice with the fan base, but coming out against them — even if it’s just a small group — would make Coach West getting him back into the starting lineup that much harder.

Especially if 24-year-old Ryan Mallett, nicknamed “Big Tex”, lives up to expectations. Drafted in the 3rd round of the 2011 NFL Draft, Mallett has never thrown a pass in a regular or postseason NFL game. The 6’6 238 pound quarterback is known for his arm strength, something that Cassel clearly is lacking this season.

Ryan Mallett had a very short but prolific career at Arkansas, after transferring from Michigan. In just two years he threw for 7493 yards and 62 touchdowns, before foregoing his senior season to declare for the NFL draft.

The Chiefs have their bye this week, and Mallett is receiving first-team reps. They host the undefeated Oakland Raiders in week 8.

When asked if Mallett would get his first start against their rival, coach West replied “You don’t give up that high of a pick for a guy who will ride the bench. Our passing game has been a problem this season, and I mean to fix it.”
w4mvp
w4mvp
Pro

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

2012 Week 7: Ryan Mallett Traded to Chiefs, May Start Against Raiders :: Comments

iiitre

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 am by iiitre

Great write up man!

Back to top Go down

hogtradition22

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 pm by hogtradition22

Woo Pig Sooie!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down